Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Just Add Wood!



Hey Everybody! Robyn here with a fun little project! Do you ever get burned out, from always creating only paper layouts? If so, boy have I got a fun alternative for you! This is a layout that is actually created on a 6.5 x 6.5 piece of wood! Yes, I said wood! I got this fabulous scalloped square from Say It With Letters! It makes a lovely wall hanging too! All I did was paint the base with acrylic paint, add pattern paper, ribbon, a few embellishments and my photo! Just like that I have a pretty wall hanging the entire family can enjoy everyday! Just think of the possibilities you can make from this scalloped square! Remember, you don't always have to make plain paper and cardstock layouts. Just add wood for a beautifully creative alternative! Be Blessed everyone!

10 comments:

~EssenseVibez~ said...

how adorable is that!!!!!.....i'm lovin' it...great job!

Unknown said...

Love that Robyn!!!

Mer said...

CUTE! Cuuuuute! Very nice job girl....I want to do one now!

Natty said...

It's so pretty I want to hold it in my hands!!!
I get to see lots of fun projects IRL and now I see this, and I want to hold it and look at all of it!!

Melissa said...

My goodness---how sweet can you get? This is just beautiful and so very loving Robyn!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Such a great project, Robyn. you never cease to amaze me!

teri

deb said...

Loove this Robyn! Thanks girls for coming to visit.

~EssenseVibez~ said...

i'm back and you've been tagged...stop by my blog to see what you need to do...

Anonymous said...

Oh Robyn!!! This is soo pretty! Jen N

Anonymous said...

This is JUST Gorgeous Miss Robyn...love the colors and the fact that you can admire it anytime on your wall! Anna D :)