Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fun Fun Fun wall art! (and SOOO EASY!!!)


Hey!!

Dee here, again!


I have been spending lots of time in my scrapbooking room this week, cleaning, purging and SIMPLIFYING when I came up with a great idea.


I was reorganizing all my KI Memories Lace Cardstock...and I immediately knew that I HAD to do something fun with my favorites, Bouquet Cosmo and Bouquet White.


I had 2 watercolor prints framed in here for the last couple of years, and decided it would be fun to change those out...to match my scrapbooking room.


QUICK & EASY (you all know how much I love quick & easy)!

I just placed black cardstock over the watercolor prints, placed the lace cardstock over top of that..then reframed it.
Fun...cute...quick & easy...and a fresh change for my scrapbooking room!

8 comments:

Natty said...

Gosh! Now that's my kind of fast project!!! Beautiful.

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

I'm so digging this Dee! I think I might have to try this one too!

Jennifer said...

I love your easy ideas and this is one I have been thinking about for ages...my scrap area(hole.....ok, really a cave) is screaming for some fun stuff on the walls. Thanks for reminding me I have all I need already in my stash!

~EssenseVibez~ said...

i love it...!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this, Dee!

teri

Anonymous said...

Dee-what a Sweet IDEA, I am going to have to use this one for sure! :)Anna D

Jodi said...

great idea.. .they look awesome...

Stained Glass Tuscaloosa said...

This is a great bllog