Welcome to 'Outta This Funk' where our goal will be to help you get outta your funk. I know we all find ourselves in a funk at one time or another...and we hope that this is the place where you'll be able to get your mojo back!
I wanted to post a QUICK CURE!
When my mojo has disappeared... and Funk has moved in... I try to get my creative juices flowing again with the help of my SENSES!
1. SOUND: Turn on some of your favorite music! (Right now, it's Christmas Music, but Harry Potter Soundtracks always get me in the mood, too!)
2. SMELL: Light a candle in your scrap space.... something light and cheery and delicious! Or a little burst of air freshener...maybe some potpourri. How about a few cinnamon sticks nearby!
3. TOUCH: Take a few minutes to straighten up your work station...or go through a couple of drawers or bins...reorganize some supplies...just get back in touch with your goodies!!
4. TASTE: Yes...this is very important, too... a nice cup of French Vanilla coffee works well...or maybe a delcious Orange Spice Tea... Chocolate works great, too! Keep a little basket of candy on your work station for when you need to open up the senses!
5. SIGHT: Come to this blog and check out the inspirational projects posted by the Inspirational Team...or...look through an old magazine...or surf the net for some inspiration...it's everywhere!
OK...now that you have all 5 senses working... your mind should be ready to create!! Try it!
Post a comment here and let me know what YOUR favorite scrapbooking SOUND is... what sort of music do you like to listen to that helps get YOUR creative juices dancing!