Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fun Halloween Treat Container!





OK.....Dee here! So...Halloween is just around the corner, so I wanted to share this Treat Container I created using a 'Crystal Light' drink container. It was so easy and REALLY FUN making this! Would be a fun project for you and your kids! Just wrap some fun Halloween patterned papers (I used papers from the KI Memories Haunted line)...add some cardstock stickers...ribbons...and a tag...then pop up a cute (or creepy) die cut (this one is from K&Company) with foam dots. Don't forget to decorate the lid, too! Then..make sure to fill it with LOTS of yummy Halloween candy and treats - (my favorite is Candy Corn).

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Dee this is just too cute, what a fun idea. LOVE it!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Dee! This is Cute! Cute! Cute!! LOVE it!

CKMommy said...

Adorable Dee...I some tins that I could do that with! :)

Anonymous said...

Dee, so cute! --teri

Jen N said...

OMG!!!! This is the cutest thing ever! I love that spider holding the candy corn so much!

Anonymous said...

GranShoo sez, "This is just the cutest halloween container I've seen. That 'spidy'is strictly one cute Halloween Spook!"

Pat said...

This is too cute!!

Unknown said...

This is adorable!

Stampin' Meg said...

Super cute Dee- and a very happy b-day to you on the 31st!

Nancywithajones said...

this is sooo adorably precious