Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cricut Challenge



Jen here...Shel asked all of us to try her challenge and I wanted to try making something different. When I saw this cute bag by Stacy Armstrong http://www.creativexpress.com/community/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=33794&cat=500&ppuser=359 I was inspired to try it myself. I must admit that this was so much fun to create that I can't wait to try making some more. Here's my version of a Cricut gift bag. I used my new Expression (I've only had it for a week, but I am way beyond impressed) for this along with the Plantin Schoolbook and Cuttin Up cartridges.

4 comments:

Shellieh said...

Is this you Peggy? oh my gosh, this is beautiful!! Oh my, I forgot to send you those files huh? You should have said something. Oh well, this is beautiful! I will post mine later today. :D

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Jen, this is absolutely adorable! And I love Stacey's too! Great job!

Shellieh said...

oh, I didn't see that Jen said "Jen here" lol.

Beth said...

Adorable!!