Monday, April 7, 2008

...a touch of Spring Fever









Hello all! a quick introduction, this is Anna here and I'm joining all my wonderful "funky" friends who I've gotten to know over the years we worked together at CreativeXpress. Please bear with me as I figure things out here on my first blog post as I've had some technical difficulties trying to get to this point :) !

as Spring convincingly arrives in Texas, I wanted to share photos from last year's bluebonnet hunt, which is a Spring tradition for me and my girls. I made this little mini album celebrating our bluebonnet tradition. I used the scallop feature on my Cricut Expression machine to create the scallop pages and then I cut them half and used jump rings for the album. This is fabulous feature and the scallop pages are about 7x 10.5" before cutting in half. I like having the option to add pages down the road with this type of mini album. Also, I love that this album can stand on its own! I knew that I would never get around to creating more than 2-3 layouts of these photos so creating a mini album was a great way for me to share my photos with friends and family! Thank you for stopping by and Have a memorable Spring, Anna :)

8 comments:

Trish said...

that is a gorgeous mini album! I just love all of your work :)

Anonymous said...

Anna, I love the scalloped edges, those super cute butterflies and then your outstanding photos.....this just rocks! Toni-SBDreaming

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Oh my! How gorgeous is this? Absolutely beautiful Anna!

Sherie said...

This is sooo cute Anna! Thanks for the idea!

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! Love this mini album! Jen N

Anonymous said...

Just lovely, Anna! Amazing job on this mini album!

Anonymous said...

it's really beautiful!

Anonymous said...

ANNA!!!! such a cool album filled with amazing photos!!!