Sunday, April 6, 2008

Tidy Up the Tiny Things!


Hello! Dee here again!! :)

If you're like me...then you might happen to have lots of little things laying around your scrap area (desk/table/floor...wherever).... things that you took out to use...but didn't... or little things you have planned on using, but haven't yet...


or...you just haven't cleaned off the top of your work area in a long time...and lots of little tiny things have multiplied and you didn't even notice that they were there.


So...go get a muffin tin...(I used a mini muffin tin) and tidy up the tiny things!
Then, next time you need a brad or a safety pin or a button...just grab one from your tin!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELLO Dee! I LOVE how Delicious all these embellishments look in the little muffin tin! Great way to inspire me to use certain items that I forget I even have in my stash! AnnaD :)

Anonymous said...

Dee this is a wonderful idea.....because I am definately a visual person (use what I see and forget what I don't see) Toni-SBDreaming.

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Beautiful as always! Have a great day! :)

Anonymous said...

What a great organizational tip! Jen N

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

I love this idea! How do you come up with these fabulous ideas?

Kayla W said...

Great blog post thanks for sharing