Saturday, January 31, 2009

Stamping Anyone?

Since we have such wonderful guest designers we're trying to challenge them in as many ways as possible! This assignment comes from the amazing Teri Anderson! Now, we all know how Teri loves stamping, so show her what you've got!

Here is the assignment: Complete a layout, card, or altered item where you use stamps!

Suzanne Austin
Kristy Cox

Meghan Peacock

Danni Reid


Sara Repinski

Robyn Weatherspoon


Absolutely gorgeous work ladies! I know there are a lot of people who are intimidated my using stamps, but after seeing these beautiful creations you've got to at least give it a try!

I don't know about you, but I'm inspired!

4 comments:

Jen N said...

OMG!!! These are all so wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, y'all! You've done dang good! :) ---teri

some kind of wonderful said...

these are all so amazing! love all the inspiration!

Library Bunny said...

So much fun. Teri thanks for a fun challenge, I finally got to use those Fairy stamps I bought way back when.